While planning any sort of event the first question that strikes on our mind is the final count of guests and how much food we require to satisfy them. To organize a successful party in Singapore, Indian catering, a leading online food portal has come to rescue with listing the best Indian caterers in Singapore that can handle all the decorations, seating arrangements and cook adequate and delicious food effectively and professionally to deliver just the best to your guests. But prior to hiring your favorite caterer through Indian Catering have a look at the below mentioned vital considerations to take while planning any event in Singapore.
Explore the Significant Considerations to Take While Organizing a Party With Hiring Professional Caterers in Singapore Via Indian Catering:
- Firstly, prepare the guests list and calculate the total number of guests. The length of the occasion plays a vital role in deciding the total number of guests for your party.
- Set your plans according to the theme of your party, for example, an evening cocktail party requires considerably less food while on the other hand, the wedding party requires more food.
- Try to examine what sort of food and drinks are most loved by the guests and will get finished quickly prior to planning the event.
- Always remember to have a wide selection of food options on the platter and serve them in smaller portions so, that each of your guests can enjoy munching them.
- If you’re just planning for an evening function followed by snacks then, plan on at least 10 – 15 pieces per person. While on the other hand, if you are planning for the dinner then, 3 to 5 pieces per person is sufficient.
- Now come to the beverages, plan on about 3 drinks per person and for the desert at least 2-3 serving per person.
So, what’s stopping you? Hire the best Indian caterers in Singapore via Indian Catering online and dole out delicious food, unique decorations and comfy seating arrangements to make your guests feel satiated throughout the party.