The beautiful though hot, summer months are some of the most difficult times for carrying wedding rituals. Apart from the teasing photography trailers, flower decoration, and top-notch event management, you always make sure the food catering services you have booked in Singapore is always on the edge.
Of course, the culinary edge is a must-considered factor as that will make sure your nuptial affair lasts with palatable savory.
As far as choosing the summer wedding reception food is concerned; make sure that the menu you have chosen matches the summer days that are round the corner. To help you with we have extracted some of the most flavorful, toothsome and beautiful looking dishes that you can surely add on.
Here Are Few Jaw Dropping Ideas For Your Summer Wedding Menu – Enjoy!
- Cold Appetizers: A cold appetizer may be a welcome change on a hot day, and is a perfect complement to any summer wedding menu. For a classic cold appetizer, serve cold appetizers that could be assembled within an hour or two before the party. Few creative options can be caprese skewers, cheesy bacon appetizers, spinach dip bites, lemon basil antipasto| all fun to eat, beautiful and easy.
- Fish Fry: Pieces of surmai fish marinated in garlic, cumin, fennel, curry leaves and tomatoes pan-fried in refined oil are best for hot days. Also, they get you a dose of perfect protein.
- South Indian Style Dishes: Platter a gorgeous mélange of various south Indian recipes like Masala Dosa, Vada Sambar, Rasam, Uttapam, oats idlis and many more. These all dishes are extremely light, scrummy and super yummy.
- North Indian Stalls: Pav Bhaji, Chole Bhature, Dal Makhani, Dum Aloo Biryani are few north Indian dishes that never fails to impress! These dishes when catered on a single north Indian stall looks and tastes absolutely sensational.
- Sundae Buffet: Instead of having a typical topping of cakes and squares, let your wedding guests choose their own toppings with an ice cream sundae buffet. You may order every kind of fixing, from rainbow sprinkles to chocolate sauce; your guests are going to love the chance to make their dessert on their own.
- Barbecue Inspired Food: Liven up your wedding food arrangement by crazy delicious BBQ inspired food like Smoky flavor and freshly grilled paneer tikkas, hamburgers and chicken drumsticks. Nothing can beat a BBQ on a summer night and day parties. These BBQ food are grilled to perfection, and are really flavorful.
If you are looking for the best caterers in Singapore who can serve you the most palatable and fresh Indian food in Singapore then you may visit Indian Catering, a leading online food portal that allows Singaporeans to place order online for their favorite Indian cuisines from the top food catering service providers in Singapore, browse around here to know more!